Football Tourists

mike4210

Two Korean chaps next to me yesterday > Just before kick off he asked who I was supporting?
Four Sherman Tanks > parents with 2 kids.
Dad was talking to Manchester lad at half time and Dad said tickets bought as day out and son supported the other Nanchester team...WTF

Two Korean chaps next to me yesterday > Just before kick off he asked who I was supporting?
Four Sherman Tanks > parents with 2 kids.
Dad was talking to Manchester lad at half time and Dad said tickets bought as day out and son supported the other Nanchester team...WTF
Should have asked him where he bought the tickets from and got the club to sort it out. Getting beyond a joke now

Didn't notice the rows of the Belgian Supporters club where we were but did come across a few on the concourse who were being asked the correct way to pronounce de Bruyne

At the Dipper game I went to the bogs on the spiral (entrance J) and seen 2 Chinese looking blokes walking up to level 3 with United megastore bags.

They buy tickets at the Etihad because local fans are priced out and watch the games in pubs

Its not just City though, its all of the big clubs. I was struck by the sheer number of people approaching the ground wearing Arsenal shirts and half and half scarves, at one point it looked to be about 20% of their fans.

Its not just City though, its all of the big clubs. I was struck by the sheer number of people approaching the ground wearing Arsenal shirts and half and half scarves, at one point it looked to be about 20% of their fans.

Watching the Merseyside derby on Sat a good number of half and half scarves in the Anfield rd stand.

So just because someone has a half and half scarf they can't be a true City/Arsenal/Spurs etc fan? I know some people who support City and have done so from afar for years but have not been able to get over for many games therefore when they come they like to take a half and half scarf back as a souvenir. Just saying like. :-)

Some of the Andelect guys have supported us for years but some of the tourists are just an embarrassment. That mug at the front with the Pep is naive placard got away with it because nobody wanted to start an argument when he had four kids with him. If he comes again hopefully he will support the Club.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.