Football Tourists

it's like some bizarre football blind date experiment, hi family from america on your first ever visit to a football match, meet Manchester City fan who has been on the lash all day long, and has zero tolerance for you, and will more than likely tell you to "f**k off the second he claps eyes on you.

Its an absolute recipe for trouble, caused by the club who are royally shafting the rank and file, all for the sake of a few quid.

Yet again for a big match our away support is completely diluted, and ruins the experience, to be honest it's making us look like a laughing stock, and i dont think the club give a shite, and what is happening at watford confirms it.
It's not that the club don't give a shit, they actively want us to be a boring quiet fanbase, I'm certain of it

away games have become boring this season bar the more local, less glamorous aways like hull, West brom & stoke. from next season I'll be trying to do these and will leave the 'bigger' attraction ones to the corps/tourists. United away was ok but full of tourists and no where near as good as it has been in the past. I used to buzz off every away game, now I just can't be bothered with it. I'm 30 so hardly that old. my 17000 points should be ok still for the less glamorous ones.
Even the more local have been shite. United away was full of tourists yet again, Liverpool away was even worse, Burnley away was almost total silence all game, Everton was a bad day... the only decent away atmosphere with seemingly not a boat load of tourists was Stoke

Saw a Chinese chap on the tele today, good seats, had his new City top on today. Could he have been a local, maybe. Except, the when time he was on camera he was looking into his phone and filming all the action.
I don't get that, in mean okay the odd snap once a season but live the moment, don't film it all

Even the more local have been shite. United away was full of tourists yet again, Liverpool away was even worse, Burnley away was almost total silence all game, Everton was a bad day... the only decent away atmosphere with seemingly not a boat load of tourists was Stoke
And that was the city fans we never stopped sing we've got guardiola scum away league cup no tourists 9,000 passionate blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.