football writers awards (merged)

The biggest show of arrogance is that it's called "writers" award . Football writers demonstrate balance, consideration, wit, insight and generally produce a product that is interesting, informative and often thought provoking. The majority of these bunch are journalists not football writers; sycophancy mixed with random bile spewing nonsense is what they deal in. There are few notable exceptions but if you want football writing read the Blizzard and others; if you want sensationalist pompous bullshit, read the sports pages. Are you reading messrs Holt, Ashton, Davis, Lewis, Custis, Ogden, Evans ... the list is too long.

EricBrooksGhost said:
The biggest show of arrogance is that it's called "writers" award . Football writers demonstrate balance, consideration, wit, insight and generally produce a product that is interesting, informative and often thought provoking. The majority of these bunch are journalists not football writers; sycophancy mixed with random bile spewing nonsense is what they deal in. There are few notable exceptions but if you want football writing read the Blizzard and others; if you want sensationalist pompous bullshit, read the sports pages. Are you reading messrs Holt, Ashton, Davis, Lewis, Custis, Ogden, Evans ... the list is too long.

Most of them can't spot the difference

Most neutrals are going to laugh their tits off at these idiots.....

I can get twatty defensive bias from any drunk in the pub... why should I pay for biased hacks in the meeja ????

I think Scholes performance on Monday night proved (as if any proof was needed) that the majority of footbal journalists know nothing about the game.

He's still good enough for a 15 minute cameo against a piss poor team, but Toure and Barry made Scholes look like the 37 year old has been he is.

I hope the journo's are now hanging there heads in shame today, how Scholes and Dempsey got more votes than Hart, Kompany, Silva, Aguero or Toure beggars belief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.