Footballers.... do they have brains??? obviously not....

lol jermaine pennant to real madrid? now i've heard it all

Well he has to keep his dad in the manner he's accustomed too, buying Crack and selling it on the streets of Nottingham. (His dad is a convicted drug dealer before anyone shits themselves).

He was a selfish fucker as a kid, but he's not the only one who sees playing football as getting in the way of his Gangsta image.

mat said:
Well he has to keep his dad in the manner he's accustomed too, buying Crack and selling it on the streets of Nottingham. (His dad is a convicted drug dealer before anyone shits themselves).

He was a selfish fucker as a kid, but he's not the only one who sees playing football as getting in the way of his Gangsta image.

He is not on the streets of Nottingham at the moment as he is residing in one of Her Majesties hostels.

I've heard before that Pennant is so thick he is barely literate. What a twat turning down Madrid for Stoke or Wigan. You really do have to worry about someone with that attitude.

Also, why on earth were Madrid even faintly considering buying this failed Premier League footballer? I know that the Prem is supposed to be the slightly stronger league right now, but Pennant to Madrid is ridiculous. If this is the level that one of the top Spanish teams are at now then expect more Premier League domination of Europe for the next few years.

Boney said:
mat said:

He is not on the streets of Nottingham at the moment as he is residing in one of Her Majesties hostels.

When did he get nicked again?

robspankthemonkey saw him dealing below his old flat a couple of months ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.