footy pitches?

ibbo

just been playing down at crossford bridge in sale with my mates on the grass, then this women comes over sayin she is the health and safety officer for the club(sale united who play their) and says it is private land and we cant play as if we get injured we aint insured. FFS it is only a kick around and if got injured wudn't be trying to sue.
anyway i always thought this was a public park as their is no signs sayin private property.
does anyone know if she is telling the truth?

lol, we sed wht bout walkers how come they can walk dogs, she swent that different. but they could walk down lil pot hole in grass and break ankle.

I coach an under 8's football team and some bloke is suing our football club because he tripped on our playing fields and hurt his ankle. Although we pay rent to the council they have passed the buck to us
Before we set up the team we had to buy public indemnity insurance and personal indemnity insurance
It is a sad but true reflection of today and the ambulance chasing solicitors with their no win no fee libel cases.
When all said and done it's about the youngsters having a kick about in an organised way.

Jumpers for Goalposts, not any more........

they want poeple 2 be more healthy and go out, then when u do, u get told 2 go hme

ibbo said:
they want poeple 2 be more healthy and go out, then when u do, u get told 2 go hme

yeah ive had this problem mate, was playing cricket once and got told to get off the field because we shouldnt be there. it sometimes makes you think that people would rather us taking drugs and breaking into houses than having a game of cricket on a field.

If every chav and his wife weren't trying to sue everyone, then people wouldn't have to worry about stuff like that.

The problem isn't the people that own the pitches... it's the brain dead idiots who try to make a fast buck by suing all and sundry.

I coach an under 8's football team and some bloke is suing our football club because he tripped on our playing fields and hurt his ankle. Although we pay rent to the council they have passed the buck to us
Before we set up the team we had to buy public indemnity insurance and personal indemnity insurance
It is a sad but true reflection of today and the ambulance chasing solicitors with their no win no fee libel cases.
When all said and done it's about the youngsters having a kick about in an organised way.

Jumpers for Goalposts, not any more........

kin ell. Which pitches were those, mate?

BlueMooney said:
I can't find anywhere that's still got posts up, near me...

me and a load of my mates had the same problem when trying to find pitches round sale/altrincham. where do they expect people to play? young people get encouraged to go do something productive, and there's no bastard place to do it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.