footy pitches?

I used to play up in Hopwood Hall in Middleton. Great pitch had to climb at 12ft fence to get onto the pitch had cameras on us but they never told us to get off nice of them really.

Joycee Banercheck said:
I coach an under 8's football team and some bloke is suing our football club because he tripped on our playing fields and hurt his ankle. Although we pay rent to the council they have passed the buck to us
Before we set up the team we had to buy public indemnity insurance and personal indemnity insurance
It is a sad but true reflection of today and the ambulance chasing solicitors with their no win no fee libel cases.
When all said and done it's about the youngsters having a kick about in an organised way.

Jumpers for Goalposts, not any more........

kin ell. Which pitches were those, mate?

Sadly due to legal reasons I can't say because of a confidentiality clause, I am not being funny but I've been told that it could cause us more trouble

Sorry Joycee

heywood blue said:
I coach an under 8's football team and some bloke is suing our football club because he tripped on our playing fields and hurt his ankle. Although we pay rent to the council they have passed the buck to us
Before we set up the team we had to buy public indemnity insurance and personal indemnity insurance
It is a sad but true reflection of today and the ambulance chasing solicitors with their no win no fee libel cases.
When all said and done it's about the youngsters having a kick about in an organised way.

Sue him for trespass.

mcigo said:
BlueMooney said:
I can't find anywhere that's still got posts up, near me...

me and a load of my mates had the same problem when trying to find pitches round sale/altrincham. where do they expect people to play? young people get encouraged to go do something productive, and there's no bastard place to do it!

I understand the point of taking the posts down - fix them, paint them, or whatever - but they don't do it. They're always the same when they're put back up.

So why bother taking them down when people can use them?

Sadly due to legal reasons I can't say because of a confidentiality clause, I am not being funny but I've been told that it could cause us more trouble

Sorry Joycee

No danger, mate. I live in Heywood so was just wondering if it was pitches in the 'wood.

ambulance chasers

heywood blue said:

I agree things can get silly but i did read an article on ambulance chasing on aqualibraclaims.co.uk that actually made sense. Just hope we don't become like america though claiming for a broken finger nail.

Re: ambulance chasers

charmingcav said:
I agree things can get silly but i did read an article on ambulance chasing on aqualibraclaims.co.uk that actually made sense. Just hope we don't become like america though claiming for a broken finger nail.

Or blaming McDonalds for being fat.

Welcome to the board by the way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.