For any Nick Drake fans who live in the Midlands...

Three_Hat-tricks

Loose call this, I know. But I will be performing at the Annual Nick Drake Gathering in Tanworth-in-Arden this weekend. Friday and Saturday night, two concerts of Nick Drake's music played by some quality artists, plus some other folky stuff. Free entry. Campsite nearby if you like the campfire/guitar/drink thing.

Pleased to PM event addresses if requested.

Here's a video of myself and my friend Ben on guitar playing Nick's "Fruit Tree" from last year's event.

Should any of my fellow Blues in the area feel like coming along, you're more than welcome and I guarantee you'll find it worthwhile!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co0rbs8bSsI[/youtube]

Sounds a good weekend mate, my Mrs got me the I Saw Nick Drake book with all the archive pictures by Keith Morris for Xmas, its huge, but has some great snaps, all in poster size. I'm trying to get a full wall canvas of The Running Man picture to adorn the main wall in my house, but to no avail at the moment. Good rendition of Fruit Tree by the way.

BWTAC said:
Sounds a good weekend mate, my Mrs got me the I Saw Nick Drake book with all the archive pictures by Keith Morris for Xmas, its huge, but has some great snaps, all in poster size. I'm trying to get a full wall canvas of The Running Man picture to adorn the main wall in my house, but to no avail at the moment. Good rendition of Fruit Tree by the way.

I have that book too. Great read. Thanks for the nice words too! :)

Three_Hat-tricks said:
BWTAC said:

I have that book too. Great read. Thanks for the nice words too! :)

Forgotten while you're here
Remembered for a while
A much updated ruin
For a much outdated style

Summed himself up quite well, hope the weekend goes well mate, post some more tunes if you're doing any.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.