For anyone that actually thinks Noel aint a 'proper' fan

mcfc1894

This is taken from his latest tour diary

Fuck me!! That fortune cookie actually worked. Woke up to 19 text messages. Man City have been bought out by an Arab prince! Rock the fuckin’ Casbah! They’re buying everything that moves in the transfer market. It’s beautiful madness. WE MUST ALL BOW TO THE NEW MECCA OF ENGLISH FOOTBALL, THE MIDDLE-EASTLANDS!!! What a way to start the day. Breakfast has never tasted so good (even if was shit!)

To be honest, the gig pales into insignificance against the news coming out of Manchester. It is simply staggering. For our club to go from being a laughing stock to the richest club in England in a matter of moments is ludicrous!! AND WE’VE SIGNED ROBINHO!!! It’s like the end of the world or summat. We celebrate accordingly. And get on this.. the iPod’s on shuffle, and guess what tune comes on as we’re toasting the Arabs? A tune by Jackson C. Frank called “The Blues Run The Game’! Perfect.

Quality! Oh and you should definitely wear your City shirt tonight!

I will probably be amongst the so very few, if not the only one. People usually ask me if Thomas Cook is a good team . But then again the glory hunters may all come out tonight ;)

MtlBlue said:
I will probably be amongst the so very few, if not the only one. People usually ask me if Thomas Cook is a good team . But then again the glory hunters may all come out tonight ;)

really? a friend of mine saw them in seattle and said there were quite a few people in city shirts. although he did say it was hard to determine if they were actually city fans, considering there was a guy with "gallagher" printed on the back of his shirt...thats taking it a little too far if you ask me.

southside blue said:
MtlBlue said:

really? a friend of mine saw them in seattle and said there were quite a few people in city shirts. although he did say it was hard to determine if they were actually city fans, considering there was a guy with "gallagher" printed on the back of his shirt...thats taking it a little too far if you ask me.

A friend of mine who saw them a few times in Toronto said the same thing. But both those city's probably have more EPL fans altogether since they are mostly English speaking towns. I have only met one City fan here since I have been following City for the last 6 years -- an exile from Manchester who actually took me to see a game last year. Only a blue would be so kind to do such a thing. Still, lots of shirts from all top teams of all leagues are everywheres to be seen. Maybe with the twist of faith we will city shirts shortly. But then I will actually be mistaken for a glory hunter whenever I cross the ocean to go to see City play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.