For anyone that actually thinks Noel aint a 'proper' fan

MtlBlue said:
southside blue said:
MtlBlue said:
I will probably be amongst the so very few, if not the only one. People usually ask me if Thomas Cook is a good team . But then again the glory hunters may all come out tonight ;)

really? a friend of mine saw them in seattle and said there were quite a few people in city shirts. although he did say it was hard to determine if they were actually city fans, considering there was a guy with "gallagher" printed on the back of his shirt...thats taking it a little too far if you ask me.

A friend of mine who saw them a few times in Toronto said the same thing. But both those city's probably have more EPL fans altogether since they are mostly English speaking towns. I have only met one City fan here since I have been following City for the last 6 years -- an exile from Manchester who actually took me to see a game last year. Only a blue would be so kind to do such a thing. Still, lots of shirts from all top teams of all leagues are everywheres to be seen. Maybe with the twist of faith we will city shirts shortly. But then I will actually be mistaken for a glory hunter whenever I cross the ocean to go to see City play.

yeah i've been thinking about that recently. suppose city do win some trophies, the thought of some jackass american "top 4" supporter calling me a glory hunter is pretty irritating. i mean its not as though i've been supporting the club for decades, but i've seen some lean years.

i suppose thats a good problem to have though because it would mean city are winning something.

having actually been to see your team home and away is also a great card to have:

"so how many arsenal(etc.) matches have you been to?"

*silence*

love it.

noel is a proper city fan. the way some people are going we're gonna have competitions next on who qualifies to be the best city fan!

southside blue said:
yeah i've been thinking about that recently. suppose city do win some trophies, the thought of some jackass american "top 4" supporter calling me a glory hunter is pretty irritating. i mean its not as though i've been supporting the club for decades, but i've seen some lean years.

Welcome to the world of a lot of Chelsea fans who really were there when they were shit.

The mark of a real fan is if they went to the Chesterfield match...

(Runs and hides.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.