For everyone who swears they were there.... (York away)

That's brilliant, me and my old man were there and found us both. Will send that to him. Nearly 19 years ago wow.

Yep, 7 of us went - all in the away end. We had a cracking weekend in York - apart from the game, nothing new at the time. I still have my ticket, along with tickets from every away game that season. I would post a photo of them, but i have absolutely no idea how to download it onto here though'!!

Judging from the flag there some of my countrymen had taken the trip over... oh hang on we're all supposed to be dipper fans according to quite a few on here. My mistake sorry.

I was there with my then Girlfriend.

We were stood in the side stand.

She can vouch for me.

We're still together thanks to York away.

I was there. I had bad toothache and then watched Craig Russell et al get beat by a team now playing in the Conference North!
Funny. County are in the same league!!!!!!

Well..... identify yourselves!
(I was there but in the home end, the seats in the stand to the left of the away end)

21761912_10154859112464249_3549724033031610713_n.jpg

I think that's me in the city scarf behind the bloke in the adidas jacket, could be wrong, but I was stood around the front.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I was there. A numbing afternoon. Almost missed my stop on the train back after I fell asleep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.