Forecast for rest of season

NICKS BACK

Nearly half way through what is your forecast for the rest of our results, assume 5 new players will come in if you wish.

Sun 21st Dec A West Bromwich Albion W
Fri 26th Dec H Hull City W
Sun 28th Dec A Blackburn Rovers W
Sat 10th Jan A Portsmouth W
Sat 17th Jan H Wigan Athletic W
Wed 28th Jan H Newcastle United W
Sat 31st Jan A Stoke City D
Sat 7th Feb H Middlesbrough W
Sat 21st Feb A Liverpool L
Sat 28th Feb A West Ham United D
Wed 4th Mar H Aston Villa D
Sat 14th Mar A Chelsea L
Sat 21st Mar H Sunderland W
Sat 4th Apr A Arsenal L
Sat 11th Apr H Fulham D
Sat 18th Apr H West Bromwich Albion W
Sat 25th Apr A Everton L
Sat 2nd May H Blackburn Rovers W
Sat 9th May A Manchester United L
Sat 16th May A Tottenham Hotspur D
Sun 24th May H Bolton Wanderers W

Thats 38 more points, cant see anything to be despondent about in the 2nd half of the season. 56 points should see us easy top 6

Do you really think we'll win the next 6 matches??? It's just not going to happen, unfortunately.

Cheesy said:
Do you really think we'll win the next 6 matches??? It's just not going to happen, unfortunately.

If i were manager which i'm not that is what I would be expecting, all of them are winnable also.

Aloss at WBA would be very disapointing

Sometimes its difficult being a football supporter.

Six wins on the trot?

Insane.

Didn't realise you lot hadn't played any of the top 4 away from home - I think your league form will suffer if you make it to the latter stages of UEFA cup - you'd have thought that professional footballers could manage 2 whole games in 4 or 5 days but you'll be surprised the negative effect it has - which is why it pays off to have a big squad.

Dont think you'll finish as high as 6th tbh.

A dramatic December will see the start of City's charge up the table! In perhaps the most amazing collapse in years, Liverpool, Chelsea and the other contender will see their title challenges falter and find themselves usurped by a rampant Manchester City (now under the shrerwd stewardship of Christian Gross, by the way) who are eventually crowned champions on the last day of the season. Don't be surprised, either, if Danny Mills returns to the first team and completes his rehabilitation by earning a well-deserved world footballer of the year accolade.

Failing that?
Settle for not f**king it up against Santander and WBA, I would.

Next four league games... beyond them who knows

WBA - Draw (possibly get a win, depends on toll of Santander and attitude of the players)

Hull - Draw (I think we'll be lucky to get a draw, theyve only lost away from home once and even then they scored 3)

Blackburn - Lose (on account of the new manager syndrome)

Portsmouth - Lose (revenge for 6-0 drubbing they got).

My honest interpretation based on current form and circumstances...

Win 6 on the bounce we have not won 6 up to now out of17,unfortuantley it aint going to happen .We are deep in the Shit & i believe even some HUGHES die hards are begining to see that now .Please dont expect the Cvalary to come to the Rescue in Jan .Who would to come to MCFC at the Moment ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.