Forecast for rest of season

Looking at our team compared to our opponents over the next 8 games not including Santander, I think we should win at least 6.

I know its not always the case but if i was MH i would certainly be looking to win 5 or 6. Thats what he may need to do to save his job.

No disrespect to any teams but weve got a nice run of fixtures coming up, and imo we should win
the majority.

No Team in the History of Football who is Strugling & only won 4 out of 17 can go on to win the next 6 on the trot it just wont happen

Hope we get between 8 & 10pts in next four games.

Will hopefully see the gloom start to move away quickly followed by huge renditions of CITY ! CITY ! CITY !

blueref said:
Hope we get between 8 & 10pts in next four games.

Will hopefully see the gloom start to move away quickly followed by huge renditions of CITY ! CITY ! CITY !
Let us hope so because if we dont we will be well in the Shit

I think the next three games importance cant be overstated, if we get seven points that should creep up us into the top half. Hughes will keep his job and we have better chance of getting a few decent players. If we dont i think Hughes will go and much of January will be spent trying to sort out another manager and then the best we can hope for is mid table.

scorer said:
Next four league games... beyond them who knows

WBA - Draw (possibly get a win, depends on toll of Santander and attitude of the players)

Hull - Draw (I think we'll be lucky to get a draw, theyve only lost away from home once and even then they scored 3)

Blackburn - Lose (on account of the new manager syndrome)

Portsmouth - Lose (revenge for 6-0 drubbing they got).

My honest interpretation based on current form and circumstances...
Quite possible. I don't think City are well eqipped to go into the WBA and Blackburn games and win a physical battle. City will now be the centre of attention, and the pressure will be on. Difficult to make your football count in these situations. We're also missing Benjani which is a big miss (he was improving) considering the alternatives.

We need a bit of luck, and every player to perform. if we end up changing managers again it will set City back once more, and we could end up in a bigger mess than we are in now.

Marvin said:
scorer said:
Next four league games... beyond them who knows

WBA - Draw (possibly get a win, depends on toll of Santander and attitude of the players)

Hull - Draw (I think we'll be lucky to get a draw, theyve only lost away from home once and even then they scored 3)

Blackburn - Lose (on account of the new manager syndrome)

Portsmouth - Lose (revenge for 6-0 drubbing they got).

My honest interpretation based on current form and circumstances...
Quite possible. I don't think City are well eqipped to go into the WBA and Blackburn games and win a physical battle. City will now be the centre of attention, and the pressure will be on. Difficult to make your football count in these situations. We're also missing Benjani which is a big miss (he was improving) considering the alternatives.

We need a bit of luck, and every player to perform. if we end up changing managers again it will set City back once more, and we could end up in a bigger mess than we are in now.
I dont see how

I should think after Everton, the players will get their acts together for West Brom. Same for Hull at home.

FFS that winning mentatlity remark really did the trick.

we should be looking to win every game except maybe holding out for draws at the big 4.

Thats the objective with the players/fixtures we have before Jan.
then with the new players + difficult fixtures after jan.

None of this MH bullshit "happy with a draw at Fulham'

We know we can tear teams apart going forward.

Just fuckin do it boys!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.