Foreign Blue trying to make a dream come true - General advice needed

I'm a bit confused mate, and tell me if I've got the wrong end of the stick but, If the plan was to see a City match, and you booked your flights before the schedule was announced, why did you book a flight to London?

I'm a bit confused mate, and tell me if I've got the wrong end of the stick but, If the plan was to see a City match, and you booked your flights before the schedule was announced, why did you book a flight to London?

I had to cover half the airfare with rewards points I've accumulated, and to fly in to Manchester took substantially more than to fly into London for whatever reason. Came out cheaper for me to fly into London and pay for train fare up. Was planning on sorting out a train and a hotel in Manchester once the schedule came out, maybe even see if I could change my return flight if I had the money then, but it didn't pan out.

Ah, I get it. I had the opposite happen. Flew into Manchester to watch us play arsenal. It got postponed so had to take the train to London to watch us v spuds.
Are you not around to see us play newcastle the following weekend? I might fly over the week before you for the west ham match on my birthday.

Ah, I get it. I had the opposite happen. Flew into Manchester to watch us play arsenal. It got postponed so had to take the train to London to watch us v spuds.
Are you not around to see us play newcastle the following weekend? I might fly over the week before you for the west ham match on my birthday.

Unless I get fired from work theres no chance I'd make it to either West Ham or Newcastle. Actually even if I got fired. A birthday match sounds like quite the time though.

Finally, if the away end is out of the question and I have to quietly sit amongst the Spurs fans, any advice on getting those tickets? I'll probably have to figure that one out myself but figured its worth an ask.

White Hart Lane is a small ground and you'll be lucky to get in the home end. I personally believe you'd be better off not going than sitting with those wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.