FORGET JOSE

and if he wins our press will push his profile up even more, might even be noticed by our glorious leaders

The Fat el Hombre said:

Well Jose Mourego isn't going to turn down the opportunity to knock Taggart out of the champs league now is he? let's be realistic.

wilf9 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Well Jose Mourego isn't going to turn down the opportunity to knock Taggart out of the champs league now is he? let's be realistic.

Let's be realistic? Bwaahhahahaha! You think Mourinho would have fucked his Inter job off when he's top of the league and still in the champs league, but to get him now he's drawn the rags isn't realistic? Jesus fucking christ, this forum scares me

and what other manager would throw his medal in the crowd no one knows what hes reaction would be to an offer from our owners give him a little island a couple of oil feilds you never know,it does worry me that them over there are looking for another bacon face and we arent doing so well,its worth a try

The Fat el Hombre said:
wilf9 said:

Let's be realistic? Bwaahhahahaha! You think Mourinho would have fucked his Inter job off when he's top of the league and still in the champs league, but to get him now he's drawn the rags isn't realistic? Jesus fucking christ, this forum scares me

If you read all my posts, I have been in favour of Hughes and said all along Mourinho wouldn't join us anyway. I just putting another nail in the coffin as to why he won't.

skinhead123 said:
and what other manager would throw his medal in the crowd no one knows what hes reaction would be to an offer from our owners give him a little island a couple of oil feilds you never know,it does worry me that them over there are looking for another bacon face and we arent doing so well,its worth a try

It isn't worth a try cos it probably won't come off right now and then we'd be left managerless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.