FORGET JOSE

wilf9 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Let's be realistic? Bwaahhahahaha! You think Mourinho would have fucked his Inter job off when he's top of the league and still in the champs league, but to get him now he's drawn the rags isn't realistic? Jesus fucking christ, this forum scares me

If you read all my posts, I have been in favour of Hughes and said all along Mourinho wouldn't join us anyway. I just putting another nail in the coffin as to why he won't.

I do not think any Mourinho supporter ever thought for one minute that he would not see the season out at Inter given that he is 6 points clear at the top of Serie A and has his sights set on CL glory.

If he achieves these objectives its a case of job done and maybe the lure of the PL with the richest club will tempt him. If he wins the Italian title but not the CL there is a strong possibility he will be sacked. Either way my hopes are firmly pinned on the summer.

imagine the improvment in the players if he was to take over i think it would be 100% improvement his pr is better his comunication skills are better and who can forget his celebration for porto against bacoN face
COME ON

I CAN SEE HIM RUNNING DOWN THE LINE NOW ROBBY ON HIS HAT TRICK CHAMPS FINAL AGAINST BACON FACE IMAGINE THAT FEELING

Gaudino said:
Couldn't see him coming at all. And not too sure how happy I would be with his 'style' of football anyway?

You mean winning games? As oppose to...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.