Form/ Plan 'B'...

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
It might just be me, but I feel that I've noticed a general taping off of intelligent movement in our team since the Napoli game. We look a little jaded.

I thought it was my imagination, but even the result against Burnley added to my fears. Uneven play and tired thinking.

I think my worry is there's not enough rotation(who'd a thunk it!) to keep fringe players up to the standard of current main team players. Bernardo is off the rhythm of the first team. He's like James Brown on a Charlie Parker/ Miles Davis set.

So, he kind of works and kind of doesn't in the natural flow of the team. He's still trying to find his part. Yaya, too, is struggling for rhythm in the same way.

So, with this in mind, I worry about when David S and KDB have off games and how Yaya and/ or Bernie is going to affect the team.

I may be being paranoid, but I can't see a Plan 'B' and it bothers me...

It might just be me, but I feel that I've noticed a general taping off of intelligent movement in our team since the Napoli game. We look a little jaded.

....It's been one proper game, and we won it 3-0.

I think it was down to a very hard working fit Burnley side who havent lost away from home to anyone including Spurs.
I said to my SC holder next to me we were going to have to be patient and their legs will go last 15. I wasn't far wrong and we could and should have scored 5 or 6

Can't win every game 5-0 playing at break neck speed especially when we face organised teams that are more than happy to camp everyone in their own penalty box. Tiredness will play it's part I'm sure after the remaining European games and the December fixtures but I'm not worried yet.

Most of the team have had a week off. We rested the entire back 5, walker and stones only played half n hour. We rested the entire midfield. Kdb had a run out for half n hour, sane got 25mins, gabby only played 80mins and Sergio got some more minutes in the tank. Raheem played 120mins but he'll be probably replaced by sane on Saturday.
The starting 11 will be fresh on Saturday. Great rotation by pep.

I think i'd like to see gundogan and bernardo intergrated into the team in the odd league game at the expense of KDB or Silva, rather than thrown in together when a load of other players are being rested too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.