Form/ Plan 'B'...

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Bigga, 27 Oct 2017.

1. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    [​IMG]

2. CityInWashingtonState

CityInWashingtonState

Probably.

But that's not what "Plan B" means - at least I've never heard it used in the context of rotation - rather it means a change in style/formation to remedy defects in strategy.

OP ought to change the thread title to "I'm Worried About Lack of Attacking Midfield Rotation" or some such if that's his actual concern.

3. BlueAnorak

BlueAnorak

If Portugal is part if Eire then maybe....

4. karen7

karen7

The OP needs that lol

5. CityInWashingtonState

CityInWashingtonState

No animals were harmed during the creation of the preceding response.

6. Bigga

Bigga

Father/ Boys' u8's Climbing Frame!
    The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
    So, for everyone who thinks i'm 'flapping' after 8 games, obviously haven't thought about the ensuing amount of games that need high intensity press and attack.

For some reason, you don't think that players fade.

I'd be surprised if David S doesn't injure that fickle ankle of his, Kev form dips through playing his high level, game in, game out and, Ferns form also dips with the constant link up of defence to attack and cover.

When these parts of the engine fail, we fook up. We've all seen it. Both Kev and Fern look like they're running through treacle in critical games, leaving us massive holes in the middle.

Scorn, if you like, but this has happened before through lack of rotation.

7. CityInWashingtonState

CityInWashingtonState

I actually agree with the sentiment that it would be nice to have more attacking midfield rotation - the title of your thread though, suggests something completely different.

Change your thread title to "We Have a Hugely Talented Attacking Midfield - Why Aren't We Rotating More?" - or something like that, and I suspect that you'll get a much more sympathetic response.

As is, the title suggests that you want us to change tactics when failing to put away stubborn opposition and that you're worried about form.

Last edited: 27 Oct 2017
  8. Bigga

Bigga

Father/ Boys' u8's Climbing Frame!
    The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
    Well, actually, that's a good point.

Say KDB and Fern are out of form and both David S Il G are injured (a possible scenario knowing our squad injury list), what would be the likeliest scenario that keeps up our high tempo game?

9. cleavers

cleavers

You've lost a game, we've played 9 (13 including CL and FLC), and only failed to win 1 of them, hardly sign of a crisis.

Most have just had a week between games, but you're right that rotation will need to increase now, but we won't be rotating the whole defence or the whole midfield, outside the FLC, just one or two at a time, and those that come in are more than capable without much (or even any) drop off of quality.

10. quiet_riot

quiet_riot

IT Nerd
    A team who had not lost away from home.