Former players scoring against us....

Midweek match v Portsmouth around March 97, the visitors equalizing from a Fitzroy Simpson Free Kick at the North Stand End
I don't think he even took a Free Kick for us.

David Oldfiled in the 4-1 cup game v Leicester, Colin Hendry for Blackburn the 2nd time 3-2.

Works at United's acadamy now ,,,, deep undercover

I know mate saw him walking down Brooklands Road with that shit on and booed him as I drove past him with a thumps up only a few months ago, top lad had many a night out and City away days , wythenshawe and sale moor blues great days

Ian Bowyer scored 2 against us for Notts Forest in the FA Cup 4th round in 1974, I think it was one of the first games to be played on a Sunday.

I can tell you of a bizarre "typical City" match on 7 October 1950, Doncaster v City, in old Div Two. Not only did ex-City great Peter Doherty score two against us for Doncaster, but the match was traumatic - City 3-0 up at half-time (a George Smith hat-trick), but Rovers scored four goals in seven minutes after the break to win 4-3.
Unbelievable but true. I don't know if Peter celebrated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.