Forum Maintenance Tonight

squirtyflower said:
Damocles said:
squirtyflower said:
i can see that

has anyone told him yet?

I tried to explain his duties but he thought I was a salesman and put the phone down.
i've found his phone etiquette very poor in the past

Near the last title run in, Ric rang me and passed the phone to Wheelsy who had a 5 minute conversation with me. Had absolute no idea what he said, just said "yes" and "y'what mate?" a lot. He seemed pleased with the outcome though.

Damocles said:
squirtyflower said:
Damocles said:
I am in that unfortunate situation of wanting a takeaway but I have another 3 cans that I fancy and it's 22:41. Don't like warmed up takeaway and have a DB upgrade to do. Dilemma.
have the takeaway and the cans

do the upgrade Sunday afternoon

As funny as it would be to redirect the site to RAWK on Sunday afternoon, I fear Ric would kick me in the bollocks for doing so.

And why is that a problem for the rest of us? :)

Damocles said:
squirtyflower said:
Damocles said:
I tried to explain his duties but he thought I was a salesman and put the phone down.

Near the last title run in, Ric rang me and passed the phone to Wheelsy who had a 5 minute conversation with me. Had absolute no idea what he said, just said "yes" and "y'what mate?" a lot. He seemed pleased with the outcome though.
probably a lot of hard core criminal 'speak' bro

It's a problem for my bollocks. And I'm more concerned with my bollocks than I am with you cunts :)

squirtyflower said:
Damocles said:
squirtyflower said:

probably a lot of hard core criminal 'speak' bro

Pretty sure he offered me out once or twice and said something about a dingo. It's all one big Neighbours shaped blur

Damocles said:
It's a problem for my bollocks. And I'm more concerned with my bollocks than I am with you cunts :)
Ric'll be too pished on Sunday

he's going for a shandy before the game then his usual glass of rose in City Square, the shandy will do him in

squirtyflower said:
Damocles said:
Ric'll be too pished on Sunday

he's going for a shandy before the game then his usual glass of rose in City Square, the shandy will do him in

Shandy AND a glass of Rose?

You guys will put him in a taxi yeah?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.