Forum Maintenance Tonight

Damocles said:
Tonight's forum maintenance was completed successfully. I tried to minimise downtime on your end and think we had about 8 minutes overall across the 2 hour upgrade period which was lower than our estimate of 30 minutes.

Thanks for your patience with this. We're not there yet but we took a major leap tonight after yesterday's forum upgrade.

Many thanks for your hard work!

Probably been mentioned already, but a couple of useful features have disappeared just recently (with the ugrade?)

• The hover-over preview of the start of the OP in the sub-forum topic listings. That was really useful, particularly for the OPs with unhelpful titles.
  • The copies of the 'View active topics' and 'View your posts' links (and all the others) down at the bottom of the page. Now I have to scroll up to the top to click those links.

Plaything of the gods said:
Probably been mentioned already, but a couple of useful features have disappeared just recently (with the ugrade?)

• The hover-over preview of the start of the OP in the sub-forum topic listings. That was really useful, particularly for the OPs with unhelpful titles.
  • The copies of the 'View active topics' and 'View your posts' links (and all the others) down at the bottom of the page. Now I have to scroll up to the top to click those links.

Sorry about that, they'll be added back in in the next few days.

Clicking on the 'View first unread post' link is sometimes (but only sometimes) taking me to what seems to be a previous save point.
Or is it just me?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.