Forum suggestions and feedback

Ric

Administrator
We're constantly looking at ways we can improve the site, so any suggestions or feedback is always appreciated. It doesn't necessarily have to be of a technical nature, it could be just general observations or thoughts about the site. If you post them in here I'll get back to you as soon as I can, or if you wish to raise anything privately you can drop me a PM.

Cheers,
Ric

Before the forum change, if you quoted someone, and they quoted you a fair time after, the last two quoted text bits were visible which was good as it meant you could remember what you'd said and they said and you said etc.

It just made catching up with your own, or other people's discussions a lot easier. Not it's only one quote allowed which isn't as good.

I've not explained it well but hey ho.

Before the forum change, if you quoted someone, and they quoted you a fair time after, the last two quoted text bits were visible which was good as it meant you could remember what you'd said and they said and you said etc.

It just made catching up with your own, or other people's discussions a lot easier. Not it's only one quote allowed which isn't as good.

I know what you mean.

I may be corrected but I'm fairly certain that's a limitation of the new forum software so unless the developers change it, it's not likely to revert back to the old method.

I may be corrected but I'm fairly certain that's a limitation of the new forum software so unless the developers change it, it's not likely to revert back to the old method.
Hopefully ric will let us know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.