Fox Sake Fake News.

So where are we supposed to get our facts from I wonder, if everything is fake news, tv etc who do you believe in the internet, maybe we should just stick our heads in the ground.

That's the thing. It isn't Fake News he has been fact checked and Trump is a compulsive liar so there is plenty to go on.

Fox Sake News avoids fact checking and is nothing but an appeasement and propaganda network.

That's the thing. It isn't Fake News he has been fact checked and Trump is a compulsive liar so there is plenty to go on.

Fox Sake News avoids fact checking and is nothing but an appeasement and propaganda network.
Where do you get your news from Magicpole?

Where do you get your news from Magicpole?

A variety of sources. All cable networks including Fox. BBC itv sky RT Aljezeera. I look for consistency in interpretation. When Trump lies so much, filmed doing it then call it fake because he has been found out is pitiful.

A variety of sources. All cable networks including Fox. BBC itv sky RT Aljezeera. I look for consistency in interpretation. When Trump lies so much, filmed doing it then call it fake because he has been found out is pitiful.
That's the best approach to get a leveled opinion, considering every news agency has some level of partiality.

I'm a bit curious as to why it's Fox News in particular that gets most of your ire though? Considering the entire written press in our country is pretty much a farce, with Sky and the BBC also providing biased coverage in opposite directions.

And the press in America: Fox and CNN are literally the same thing however one leans right, the other left. Both push their agenda pretty shamelessly yet you only ever seem to pick on Fox. As an example CNN gave Hillary questions in advance for the Primary Debate which by journalistic standards is abhorrent. Then you have the New York Times brazenly admitting their goal in the election campaign wasn't to report news, it was to ensure Trump wasn't elected.

They are all shit. Even the BBC. Getting your news from a wide array of sources I agree with you on, only highlighting one of many news sources as being bad I don't understand.

Probably the most disappointed I've ever been in a reply on here. I actually tried to start what I think is a reasonable discussion in a balanced and objective way and the first response is just to call me a racist.

Watching fox news is like listening to talk sport, you sort of deserve what you get for being daft enough to tune in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.