Fox Sake Fake News.

Probably the most disappointed I've ever been in a reply on here. I actually tried to start what I think is a reasonable discussion in a balanced and objective way and the first response is just to call me a racist.

Oh you!

368361.gif

Probably the most disappointed I've ever been in a reply on here. I actually tried to start what I think is a reasonable discussion in a balanced and objective way and the first response is just to call me a racist.
Perfect example of getting information from different places and putting them together to create a made up fact. Don't work for Fox do you?

This sums up the quality of 'news' on offer, whether it's from the RDAHMeedya or the BBC! They have a 'news' agenda which they will attempt to shove down people's throats.
True but there is a big difference between taking verifiable information or facts and spinning them to suit a view or agenda and using 'sources' unchecked or unreliable to make up a story to scare people into voting for your agenda.

I insist mate, you thought I'd like her, it's only polite to tell me why. If you can't, that's fine.

Because it seems to ME, you have similar view points. I don't have to get into the weeds on it because I only know bits of your internet personality. That's how you've laid yourself out on previous occasions on the DT thread.

All you have to do is watch her and call her out on things you disagree with and I will know where you stand, generally speaking.

True but there is a big difference between taking verifiable information or facts and spinning them to suit a view or agenda and using 'sources' unchecked or unreliable to make up a story to scare people into voting for your agenda.
That seems to be CNN's editorial at the moment.

Faux are pro republican and CNN pro dem it's so blatantly obvious and probably has something to do with the competition of both owners too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.