Fox Sake News, bands they have on!

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
I nip in and out to see the spin Fox put on Trumpets lies. Eye watering stuff.

However, during these, prepare to swear at the telly, psychotic outbursts, I have caughtthe amatuer American bands they have on.

Fucking nauseatingly banal, utter cringeworthy, American soft rock/ballad shite.

Anybody else suffered this?

"Fox Sake News"

"Trumpets"

giphy.gif

"Fox Sake News"

"Trumpets"

giphy.gif

Whilst Ailes is no longer part of Faux Fox's station and the rhetoric has died down, somewhat, Fox WERE guilty of over-sensationalising news against Democratic party members. It's only in this last month of admin that Fox have realised Trump is "just a very naughty boy" and have allowed themselves to speak out against him OR not back him so publicly.

Magic is no more being disrespectful to Trump apologists than they were to Dem 'snowflakes'.

Whilst Ailes is no longer part of Faux Fox's station and the rhetoric has died down, somewhat, Fox WERE guilty of over-sensationalising news against Democratic party members. It's only in this last month of admin that Fox have realised Trump is "just a very naughty boy" and have allowed themselves to speak out against him OR not back him so publicly.

Magic is no more being disrespectful to Trump apologists than they were to Dem 'snowflakes'.

He's not being disrespectful. He's giving quasi-offensive 'humorous' nicknames to political opponents. He's acting like a 5 year old.

There's not a single person in the entire world who talks about "Liebour" or "Drumpf" who has a single rational or interesting thing to say. In fact it's an amazingly efficient way for you and your thoughts to be immediately dismissed.

There's not a single person in the entire world who talks about "Liebour" or "Drumpf" who has a single rational or interesting thing to say. In fact it's an amazingly efficient way for you and your thoughts to be immediately dismissed.

Would agree with you it were anywhere else but America. The target audience laps that shit up.

He's not being disrespectful. He's giving quasi-offensive 'humorous' nicknames to political opponents. He's acting like a 5 year old.

Cheer up mate, its a lovely day outside

I disagree with that assessment in general, but understand the pathway it's on.

I think the 'name calling' is there for a reason, to irk and point out the consistency of lies [which is obvious], but falls short of those willing to get up and do something about changing the face of politics.

It's incredibly easy to stand up and heckle, rather than get up and do better.

I'm as guilty of this as anyone, but I have considered deeply about joining a party in the last couple of months.

Yep mate i tell you there's no way he's going to be elected president, clinton has this in the bag

Magic is no more being disrespectful to Trump apologists than they were to Dem 'snowflakes'.[/QUOTE]

No more. But I am being disrespectful because Trump is a Trumpet .

Loud

Brassy

Although to be fair to trumpets, I haven't heard of one grabbing a woman's pussy or calling out the Obo for tapping his case.

Back to the bands.

There was one on a few weeks ago.

Lead singer, a geriatric rocker with the hairdo he had as a young man. It was bad even then.

Their song

We ain't gonny take it anymore

A homage to trump

Biblically bad. Excruciating.

It will haunt you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.