France Euro 2016

why not wait, there is another phase where you can pick the team you want to watch, that goes live in autumn

Im not too bothered what team im watching to be honest just hoping to get to at least 1 game

Yeah, same here. I'd like to take in an England game but reckon I'd enjoy it just as much watching other teams play - would be good to mix with fans of other countries to be honest. Also, if you end up going to a city that England aren't playing in, it might be cheaper on the flight front. I've applied for 2 games in Lyon and 1 in St.Etienne (given it's close proximity to Lyon). I did read recently that they're already over-subscribed nearly 4 times over (1 million tickets available and 3.7 million applications) so not totally hopeful that I'll get any joy but you never know.

Didn't bother applying for tickets because I didn't think I'd be able to afford it , anyone know when resale tickets are going to be available ?

Me and my lad both applied but no luck so any one with 2 spare for any match we will take them of your hands as we have booked to go and take in any match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.