Frank De Boer Sacked, Roy Hodgson Hired

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by MCFC1993, 11 Sep 2017.

1. KentBlue

KentBlue

Vile little man.
    Yes, his compensation will make him wealthy, but his reputation is now lower than Paul Merson's IQ. If it's true that they did indeed approach Woy two weeks ago then it should be made public so that everyone can see what sort of a cnut Parish is.
    It was in one of the tabloids yesterday about him belittling some of the players, and showing off his football skills on the training ground, I mean, so what? Many of these pampered players could do with a dose of reality, and who doesn't have the odd flashy moment on the training ground? FFS! All players do it. In my day we used to warm up in training by piss-arsing about before we got down to the nitty gritty, and that often involved extravagant juggling, fancy footwork, 'Hollywood' passes and all that stuff.

Surely the board did a bit of research before offering DeBoer the job? And if not, why the fuck not?

2. Dave S

Dave S

:-) that looks just like him.

3. Southern

Southern

Anyone be please if FBD was appointed next Scum manager?

On a serious note, maybe he's better suited to National Team Management

4. I don't think footballing professionals would consider 3/4 matches at a club like Crystal Palace to have diminished his reputation, I think people will be more bewildered as to wtf the owner is playing at.

5. KentBlue

KentBlue

Vile little man.
    It's not just the dismissal, or indeed the manner of it, but the fact that Roy-fucking-Hodgson is back in football!!

6. dennishasdoneit

dennishasdoneit

Football..
    At least Andros Townsend will be pleased at the new appointment....

7. Wrighty Wrexham

Wrighty Wrexham

Lucky escape for Mangala

8. paulchapo

paulchapo

If it goes tits up between when we play them and if we are winning comfortably we can sing to Hodgson, " You've ruined England and Palace!"

9. 117 M34

117 M34

Disappointed it didn't work out for him. I wanted him at city instead of Pellegrini.
    Defence looked a shambles though and they couldn't score

10. sir baconface

sir baconface

GPC, FOC and bar
    There again, joining Palace was like marrying a whore, then discovering she's shagging someone else.