Frank Lampard - sacked by Everton

Listening to him tonight I think he will become a great manager for the future.
He's free so I would suggest our club bring him in on some capacity similar to what we did with Vieira.
Definitely worth the effort as he oozes class and our young players would learn so much.
Don't be daft Uncle Chris...

Like him, always did never heard him slag a anyone he might have Chelsea at heart but his class is more in line with us (I admit grudgingly though I used to call him fat frank)

I remember when I got to go down to the tunnel after a game and Frankie was the only one who talked to me who didn't have to.

Salt of the earth, glad we got him for a year or so, shame we couldn't have him longer!

Hope we don't see him on tv much more. Can't help thinking that the woeful shortage of new English management is a direct result of the fascination the sports channels have with having people like Lampard on. He seems exactly the sort of character who, with a fair wind and some hard work, might transition into a successful future manager. If he gets sucked into the vacuous world of punditry for too long, that will be that and that would be a shame.

Hope we don't see him on tv much more. Can't help thinking that the woeful shortage of new English management is a direct result of the fascination the sports channels have with having people like Lampard on. He seems exactly the sort of character who, with a fair wind and some hard work, might transition into a successful future manager. If he gets sucked into the vacuous world of punditry for too long, that will be that and that would be a shame.
He said himself in an interview recently that he'd love to be a pundit because punditry is so detailed and good these days (it was on the Premier League show, interview with Linekar)

I personally think Lampard has the intelligence and conduct to do something more worthwhile in football. For example head off to less fortunate areas of the world and provide academies or introductory football for little ones without much opportunity. Just an opinion, clever man, very likeable, highly skilled and very calm and reserved on the face of things.

Nice to see an articulate clever football man with sensible opinions , rather than the likes of Barbie Doll Savage who will say anything his sports editor will tell him for a few quid. Agreed he would make a very good manager , but the world of punditry definitely needs a new face who doesnt let his allegiances or the prospect of earning a few quid cloud his judgement , top man Mr.Lampard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.