Frank Rijkaard

BlueSam

where is he?

would he join/

hes known for free flowing attacking football, has a good rep with loads of big name players, seems a nice guy, i would love him in charge

oh please god no. if you want a feckless disjointed squabbling squad then he's your man. hold on we've got a ...

Fell apart for him at the end of his Barca reign, same kind of rumours flying around as there are for for Hughes, split dressing room, unfit players, players not wanting to train, couldn't motivate. So no, don't want.

I'd have Mourinho. Judging on his celebrations when Maicon scored Inter's winner yesterday (he looked like a teammate running up to Maicon), Mourinho will at least stay there this season. (Won't say no to the chance of knocking the rags out of the CL for one).

As for Rijkaard I'd have him, but I'm not 100% certain he's the right one. Loved his Barca, but we're nooot exactly Barca. Promotes some great to watch dutch attacking football, not sure that's what we need at this point. (although no one of course knows what kind of players January will bring).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.