Frankie Boyle

I really wanted to go to this. (he plays the Lowry next week) Tickets have been floating about on ebay for £200 a pair.

I used to like him on Mock The Week but now I think he's a total prick. He thinks the show revolvs around him and he always buts in and cuts people out when they're half way through a joke.

I think frankie is quite funny, but Russell Howard is better

Went seeing Russell Howard last wednesday and it was brilliant. Best comedy gig I have been to

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
I used to like him on Mock The Week but now I think he's a total prick. He thinks the show revolvs around him and he always buts in and cuts people out when they're half way through a joke.

This

n_mcfc said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:

This

I think the shows producers have told him to be like that... seems he's always pushing for another "Dianna" or "Richard Hammond" style joke from previous series.

been to see boyle earlier this year and he was brilliant off to see him again in a couple of weeks and howard at the end of november, both very funny comedians.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.