Franny Lee Takeover and Sheikh Mansour's Takeover

A new version of 'Manchester The Greatest City' and its update 'The City Years' would be great if it included all the Guardiola years.

Have I missed a few? Have we won the CL? :-)

Most of the Swales and Lee years are best forgotten to be honest.

Have I missed a few? Have we won the CL? :-)

Most of the Swales and Lee years are best forgotten to be honest.

I not sure about that as it made us what we are, we were once actually respected as fans of a club that was not doing well. It is only recently that we have been labelled glory hunters or whatever.

I doubt I would have enjoyed the FA Cup win or our first title as much without the previous 35 years where we won one trophy

I not sure about that as it made us what we are, we were once actually respected as fans of a club that was not doing well. It is only recently that we have been labelled glory hunters or whatever.

I doubt I would have enjoyed the FA Cup win or our first title as much without the previous 35 years where we won one trophy
I certainly don't want to go back but singing xx years and we're still here with it going up year after year was proper fans coming together stuff at times, sadly we seem to have lost that 'as one' attitude now.

I certainly don't want to go back but singing xx years and we're still here with it going up year after year was proper fans coming together stuff at times, sadly we seem to have lost that 'as one' attitude now.

We could still use that when they sing that inane ''Where were you when you was shit?'' chant. Reply, '' 35 years and we were here, 35 years and we stayed here!''

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.