Fred The Weatherman Trial

worsleyweb said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Just heard the clip from his interviews with the police where he refuses to admit they are his diaries but then mutters "wasn't my handwriting awful." What a fuckwit.

How long could he get?

8 inches apparently.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Just heard the clip from his interviews with the police where he refuses to admit they are his diaries but then mutters "wasn't my handwriting awful." What a fuckwit.

Schoolboy error

Fucking lol.

KenTheLandlord said:
ColinBellsjockstrap said:
kas_tippler said:
Yeah Yeah its not fair

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN45OjB-cCU[/video]

Come a long way John Shuttleworth, Iceland i believe

That's my old school mate Bernard Kelly hand jiving in the background aka 'Gordon The Moron'

Well that's Fred locked up, so when are they going after these Pakistani nonces in Rotherham...? Not seen much on that front....

Ancient Citizen said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Ancient Citizen said:
I much preferred the 'Loreto Convent cock lovers,' that catholic girls school where the students' reputation of easy virtue was well known.
My first ever proper girlfriend went there, she was fucking gorgeous, a green eyed blonde who I met at the Bell Hall in Warrington, in a tight little mini dress.
(Her, not me).

I am one of said Loreto Convent girls................

That picture of the teddy bear with a c*ck has had me in stitches..................have had to share the thread having spat half my dinner out at the screen and everyone wanting to know what I was laughing at
Are you, by gum? Far be it from me to ask a lady how old she is, but if you were around in the 60's, I'm sure that you'd agree with my analysis.
I went to Lymm Grammar and got directed towards Loreto by priapic schoolmates who had 'sampled the wares' as it were, and I must confess, one didn't have to lavish the students of Loreto with offerings to obtain a rummage or two.
Not that I'm suggesting you were one of these minxes who did everything but strap mattresses to their backs, oh no, perish the thought and my apologies in advance.
Anyway, back to Fred, the fucking pervert...

Ha ha, no bit later for me, 80s/90s however I don't think much had changed in 20 years!

B_-pbTnWgAA1ou8.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.