Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We already have a shitload of players who can pass the ball & it looks like we will also have Fred. But we don't have someone else who can protect the defence like Fernandinho.
I agree. I just don't think N'Zonzi is that person.
Although, I was only talking about N'Zonzi in the context of a Busquets comparison (which is absurd tbh). He's a very good player, but Busquets is one of the best ever.

If the links with Fred are true maybe Pep is thinking about to create an option to play 4-2-3-1. It would free KDB a lot.

Last edited:
We already have a shitload of players who can pass the ball & it looks like we will also have Fred. But we don't have someone else who can protect the defence like Fernandinho.

Looks like it might have gone over your head mate, but the idea of how we play is for the deep lying midfielder to be so good at playing the ball forwards that the ball is camped in the oppositions half. That’s why we concede so few chances, not because Fernandinho is good at tackling it one.

Fernando or DeJong or Nzonzi couldn’t get anywhere near this team. But Busquets and Alonso could.

Looks like it might have gone over your head mate, but the idea of how we play is for the deep lying midfielder to be so good at playing the ball forwards that the ball is camped in the oppositions half. That’s why we concede so few chances, not because Fernandinho is good at tackling it one.

Fernando or DeJong or Nzonzi couldn’t get anywhere near this team. But Busquets and Alonso could.

No it hasn't gone over my head. I'm not a fucking idiot, & it's not rocket science, it's piss easy to see & doesn't require a football fucking genius such as yourself to spot it.

Just think it's not that difficult in this team, as there are so many options to pass to & Nzonzi would be a perfectly capable deputy at it who has more presence to do the defensive job Fern does which is twice as difficult as the passing he does. Not that I think we would sign Ndzonzi.

Oh bless :) I feel like a proud dad. 2 years ago Sheah would have been on the other side of this argument calling me silly. :)

Now he is all steeped in the lingo, the understanding and the rest. I'm tickled silly reading this :)

@Lancet Fluke you are next. :) I've seen a few drops of redpill moments, but I'm still waiting for the whole enchiladas :)

Neville on the other hand is proving a lot harder to flip :( But I'm still working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.