Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit strange...by all accounts fabinho better

Wiegl mentioned..but isn't he injury prone ?

Can’t say I’m disappointed to hear we’ve pulled the plug.

Height being the biggest issue for me, we need someone much taller than him to play DM.

Just sounds like agents and such starting a bidding war, meh. We see this a hundred times a season in football really. Some sort of public notice to us to get to the table now most likely. I can understand that, they will want to make plans on his replacement quick so knowing the fee coming etc would be important.

Just sounds like agents and such starting a bidding war, meh. We see this a hundred times a season in football really. Some sort of public notice to us to get to the table now most likely. I can understand that, they will want to make plans on his replacement quick so knowing the fee coming etc would be important.

The rags will get him for a £100 mil and then Maureen will play him as forward and moan that he doesn't core enough goals.

Fully expect to see him smiling and joking with our Brazilian contingent in the coming weeks. Cue stories about it being a done deal and him not being able to wait etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.