Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another (!) top target missed out on. If we want a dynasty this can't go on. Once you have your foot on Utd's throat you can't afford to take it off.

Rag mate who does know fairly high stuff at the swamp in fairness to him txt me about an hr since gloating saying its 90% done he’s turned us down to sign for them?? why apart from money??

Seems that if reports are true he could be heading to the rags,well it’s the only way they are beating us throwing huge sums of money at players in the desperate hope to keep pace with us,it could all come tumbling down for them eventually no way will it be sustainable even for them ...

Another (!) top target missed out on. If we want a dynasty this can't go on. Once you have your foot on Utd's throat you can't afford to take it off.

Haha, give over. Who knows, maybe the club have identified a better alternative? Either way, it’s not really affected us adversely when we missed out on previous “top targets” like Alves and Sanchez, so I’m not really concerned. Begiristain and Guardiola obviously know what they’re doing.

Haha, give over. Who knows, maybe the club have identified a better alternative? Either way, it’s not really affected us adversely when we missed out on previous “top targets” like Alves and Sanchez, so I’m not really concerned. Begiristain and Guardiola obviously know what they’re doing.

Agreed

You could have said the same about the likes of Falcao and Dia Maria. How did they turn out?

We're doomed to relegation without Fred.

Let's hope so mate. We need a good summer to drive home our advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.