Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems a bit pointless buying him and loaning him out again. Buying him solves a few problems we’ve got at the minute. If one of otamendi or stones gets injured, Fernandinho can play at the back and fred would slot straight in, no need to spunk some cash on JFE then. Also left back would be covered.
I guess I the only real benefit is whatever price we get him at now would presumably be markedly less than if we pursued him in summer.

I guess I the only real benefit is whatever price we get him at now would presumably be markedly less than if we pursued him in summer.

Definitely, I think it a money saving, get him out of the shop window exercise. They probably wouldn’t want him to go as they are still in the CL, so let’s get it done anyway.

Gundogan. Gundogan. Gundogan. When Dihno needs a breather, it will be Ilkay. And in some ways we'd be better, and in other ways weaker.

Besides, even if Fred came, he couldn't play CL for us. So it really will have a limited effect.

What are his strengths? He looks bang average from the limited footage I've seen. He appeared to give the ball away a lot vs our B team in the Ukraine.

I'm a bit unsure on this signing, anyone know much about him? A fern in the making or is he ready now? I suppose we done our homework on hin, so all's good

I'm a bit unsure on this signing, anyone know much about him? A fern in the making or is he ready now? I suppose we done our homework on hin, so all's good

All I can say from the limited amounts I've seen of him is that he looks bloody good. Ready now IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.