Free-ee... Freefallin'...!

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
Who do you think going to see the club as a challenge, to turn around, when we're in such freefall?

Is it not possible that any 'top' manager may say they can't save us, from the position we're in?

LOL!! Just heard 'sacked in the morning' sung just to underline everyone's frustration!

Bigga said:
Who do you think going to see the club as a challenge, to turn around, when we're in such freefall?

Is it not possible that any 'top' manager may say they can't save us, from the position we're in?

LOL!! Just heard 'sacked in the morning' sung just to underline everyone's frustration!
Paul Ince

ahem.lol

It's not really the point of getting rid of Hughes. That's pretty much a given. The point is, WHO is going to look at our position and say "Yeah, I fancy that!"??

I can't think of ANYONE! Top managers take over struggling clubs around the mid table level. Yes, it may be a case of a few points will get us up there, but the menality of the team is shot.

We need a man manager of great repute as well as an excellent tactian.

quite simply has to go before he wastes any more games, and cash!

he dosn't have a fucking clue! he only made the caciedo sub coz he had to, he is total inept tactically! he hasn't got a plan b,

he had 2 more subs to use to TRY and change the game but he wasn't interested!!

FUCK OFF YOU USELESS WASTE OF RAG SCUMM!!!!

that game has totally changed my opinion of him! he's not the man to do anything with us.

i can't stand "arry redknapp" but we need a manager like him who will give the players the confidence and belief in them selfs! great man manager and not a bad tactition!

geek said:
that game has totally changed my opinion of him! he's not the man to do anything with us.

I think it may be the final straw for a few people. We've just been beaten by the worst team in the league, who were leaking goals and couldn't score in a brothel. I've had enough now. This was even a more Hughes like battling side. Get rid ....

I am genuinely worried now

before today i thought, win our next three games, west brom, hull, blackburn and we are comfortably in the top half its that close, and it would be like this bottom three business is all a bad dream,

................looks like we might be there to stay if we cant beat the worse team in the league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.