Free-ee... Freefallin'...!

PaulC1979 said:
geek said:
that game has totally changed my opinion of him! he's not the man to do anything with us.

I think it may be the final straw for a few people. We've just been beaten by the worst team in the league, who were leaking goals and couldn't score in a brothel. I've had enough now. This was even a more Hughes like battling side. Get rid ....

And that particular quote is very accurate. Many of our fans have been clamouring for the exclusion of the Brasilians, blaming them for the plight of the team. You got it. No spark, no invention, no movement. Do you still think it's them or Hughes' tactical nous. A team can 'graft' all it likes, but will struggle to survive in the Prem. Hughes fails to see this particular point.

The Prem's way of thinking and playing football moves on every year, due to fear of not surviving. Managers have to think of ways of beating the top teams now, as well as their rivals.

We need a manager that can instill passion, once again. It's all very well saying Mourinho, Van Gaal, but this is a totally unique situation in the Prem. We HAVE talent, but it's not showing.

bluechaos said:
I am genuinely worried now

before today i thought, win our next three games, west brom, hull, blackburn and we are comfortably in the top half its that close, and it would be like this bottom three business is all a bad dream,

................looks like we might be there to stay if we cant beat the worse team in the league

I can see us losing the next two games as well now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.