Free Practice Driving Theory Test

I passed 49/50 theory and 67/75 hazard. I used the 4 in 1 paid app and it was the best £4.99 I have ever spent, near enough all the questions were identical to the ones I saw on my test and I found the app a fun way to revise. I also joined the Driving Test Success Learner Hub on Facebook which I find so helpful as it is full of other learners and driving instructors who are there to give you advice and provide useful facts to know while on the road. I still use the hub now even now I have passed my theory as I find it is helping me along side my driving too - defo worth joining!

I passed 49/50 theory and 67/75 hazard. I used the 4 in 1 paid app and it was the best £4.99 I have ever spent, near enough all the questions were identical to the ones I saw on my test and I found the app a fun way to revise. I also joined the Driving Test Success Learner Hub on Facebook which I find so helpful as it is full of other learners and driving instructors who are there to give you advice and provide useful facts to know while on the road. I still use the hub now even now I have passed my theory as I find it is helping me along side my driving too - defo worth joining!

Sheesh bots these days. Not even providing links to the products they're trying to sell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.