French Tunisian and Kuwait Terrorist attacks {merged}

Waste of tax payers money once again, you just can not plan for these incidents, why is it an exercise in london yet again, they will hit some where unexpected not just london all the time. Football, Rugby, Racing F1 any high profile event. The best defence is the public, keep your eyes open be vigilant and look out for anything unusual. Cut out the red tape, caught red handed punish hard and fast.

A TA soldier who was on the beach tending to the dead an wounded said the gunman was shooting people then taking out his phone taking pictures and laughing, he wanted to jump him but he had 2 grenades on a belt

These things are pretty regular.

Most regions conduct major exercises with police forces, Fire and emergency, army, intelligence etc every 2-3 years.
Exactly, it's part of regular training for the police and armed forces, they don't just sit on their arses for years on end waiting for an incident.

Exactly, it's part of regular training for the police and armed forces, they don't just sit on their arses for years on end waiting for an incident.
Been planned for a while. My daughter took part today and said it was very realistic and a bit frightening. But driving home on the M60 I pass the Army Reserve depot at Swinton and there were loads of ambulances there. Something's going on.

Probably not.

They are just showing us they are they are ready.

It is an improvement on the aftermath of 7/7 when they panicked and rushed onto a tube train to shoot an innocent, foreign looking man dead.

Ah you mean the execution of Jean Charles da Silva e de Menezes though the implementation of opertaion Kratos
They was thorough that day alright.

I knew a bit before but educated myself a bit more over the past week or so via various sources. Seen some graphic things and only come to one conclusion. The islamic state is utterly backwards. If they insist on this path, the western powers that be should get rid of them. No question imho.

Still Bomber Harris and the lads had some laughs eh!

I accept entirely your first point, but regarding Harris, the Nazis started it, London, Manchester, Coventry, Plymouth, Newcastle ,Liverpool, Southampton..etc, all carpet bombed very early in the war. The V1 and V2 hardly avoided civilians.

I'm sure the 55,000 young men who died in Bomber command, aged around 21/25 didn't have many laughs, or their families.

Some bodies of the dead now being brought of a military flight at RAF Brize Norton, done with dignity as you would expect but one of the Queens Colour Squadron RAF Regiment nearly dropped the first coffin off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.