French Tunisian and Kuwait Terrorist attacks {merged}

To Ken the landlord:-

Received your PM, yes I fully accept what you said in it, I was just defending Harris's role in WW2, I know he was no angel previously.

Cheers anyhow.

cbj.

To Ken the landlord:-

Received your PM, yes I fully accept what you said in it, I was just defending Harris's role in WW2, I know he was no angel previously.

Cheers anyhow.

cbj.
So we have got to grovel to lefties who want to slag off our great heroes now?
KTL do one

Most travel companies now evacuating their holiday makers and staff, this is sensible
Also tourists travel insurance is now invalid, as home office has advise not to travel

I accept entirely your first point, but regarding Harris, the Nazis started it, London, Manchester, Coventry, Plymouth, Newcastle ,Liverpool, Southampton..etc, all carpet bombed very early in the war. The V1 and V2 hardly avoided civilians.

I'm sure the 55,000 young men who died in Bomber command, aged around 21/25 didn't have many laughs, or their families.

Ah you mean the execution of Jean Charles da Silva e de Menezes though the implementation of opertaion Kratos
They was thorough that day alright.

yeah cos that was the worst thing that happened

there were many more innocent civilian commuters executed

What happened to Menezes was an unfortunate accident but understandable under the chaotic circumstances which followed the mass murder

I hope you feel as much pain and grief for the 50+ other innocent victims slaughtered as well as the lone guy sadly caught up in the aftermath

Last edited:
Daesh won their battle here it seems, poor Tunisians they have millions of people about to be effected by 39 deaths. Crazy impact.

Daesh won their battle here it seems, poor Tunisians they have millions of people about to be effected by 39 deaths. Crazy impact.

Maybe the poor millions affected by Daesh whether that be in Tunisia or neighbouring country should do something about them. The governments might just have to get together and act to stop Daesh and save their people. Just a thought

Maybe the poor millions affected by Daesh whether that be in Tunisia or neighbouring country should do something about them. The governments might just have to get together and act to stop Daesh and save their people. Just a thought

Ahhh because it is so easy, Tunisia have done loads to counter ISIS they have been that over zealous about it that some Muslims have been radicalised due to the way they have been treated.

Ahhh because it is so easy, Tunisia have done loads to counter ISIS they have been that over zealous about it that some Muslims have been radicalised due to the way they have been treated.
Ahhh not an easy solution then, "some radicalised by being over zealous" while millions suffer because of Daesh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.