Frenkie de Jong

seen loads of reports now that Barca would take 70m euros for him? If Bernardo does indeed want to play for Barca then would Pep be tempted by Frenkie again i wonder.
At the most a straight swap, or at a push they buy Bernie for €50m & we buy 27 year old FDJ for €60m.

Having said that, the serious ankle injury he's just suffered will put off most suitors until they get the full lowdown on the extent of the damage. On we move...

All pretty redundant now that he’s broken his ankle.
Would make a summer transfer tricky if it is broken. I don’t know if you can just dislocate you ankle without anything getting fractured.

I do know something about getting your ankle dislocated and fractured playing football as it happened to me when I was 21. Pott’s Fracture, broken in three places. I think I was playing football again within 15 or 16 weeks. I know it wasn’t very long after I had the full leg plaster removed, that was on for 10 weeks. I imagine full length plasters are not common now. Also, he is more likely to have his ankle pinned I would think, if broken.

Didn’t we buy Gundog with an injury?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.