Friday the 13th.

I think my crazy old mother may have a difficult Friday 13th. Thriving on confrontation as she does, and revelling in petty squabbles, she has engineered an unnecessary neighbour dispute with the woman who moved in next door. A row over how she thought she was spoken to has resulted in my mother winding the woman with a parcel she took in yesterday before telling her to never fucking talk her like that again. She revels in a battle, and had her last chemo treatment on Wednesday. One would think that winning a battle with the big C would have subdued her need to have an enemy, but clearly not. I await the attendance of GMPs finest to her house some time today.

I am learning fast and my new years resolution is to be more board savy by just getting straight to the point.
To be able to debate heartily without predisposition or fear of contridiction for appliance or sinful aplication of da windy waffle.
To get right on with it and just call a spade a spade and say things how they are.
It can irritate and desensitise the senses of even the most ardent of our forum users.
And so on that point of interest my input and foray into this thread is as follows below..
Remarkable because today is indeed Friday the 13th.Coincidental ? we shall have to wait and see.
Preplanned I know not as I have little to offer of the thoughts of the OP but nevertheless a sterling oppertunity for a spot of conversational delight.
So without further to do then here is my contribution.

Parascavedekatatriaphobia .... .. and what a fine mouthfull it is.
Without asking Jeeves or popping off to the question and answer thread can anyone enlighten as to it's meaning.
Big words are proper brilliant.

I am learning fast and my new years resolution is to be more board savy by just getting straight to the point.
To be able to debate heartily without predisposition or fear of contridiction for appliance or sinful aplication of da windy waffle.
To get right on with it and just call a spade a spade and say things how they are.
It can irritate and desensitise the senses of even the most ardent of our forum users.
And so on that point of interest my input and foray into this thread is as follows below..
Remarkable because today is indeed Friday the 13th.Coincidental ? we shall have to wait and see.
Preplanned I know not as I have little to offer of the thoughts of the OP but nevertheless a sterling oppertunity for a spot of conversational delight.

Without asking Jeeves or popping off to the question and answer thread can anyone enlighten as to it's meaning.

Is it the fear of Friday 13th?

If I am correct, it was a lucky guess. If not, at least you know that I didn't Google it!

No freakin idea Taxi
Wish I was big enough to give a fine mouthful.

Good to see your sticking to your resolution ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.