Friends who just disappear

oman0115

Does this happen to any of you? A friend who I was really close to, saw and spoke to every single day has just dropped me. I'm going through issues and told her and she said she'd be there for me but since then nothing. Whenever I call she doesn't answer, and when I've texted her she's always said she's busy and she'll call me but she never does. It's really upsetting but I've just decided to stop making an effort. What else can I do? Sorry for the miserable thread lol

Seen depression do that to many a person. Not just breaking contact with me but all friends and family. Always tough to know how much you should push to stay in contact as some people respond better to knowing others are there for them - Some people just want to be left the fuck alone and will come to you when they're ready. You were having issues and sounds like you were leaning on her for support - Are you sure she didn't have issues of her own? Maybe ones she felt you couldn't help with?

If that isn't the case remember friendships have to go both ways. Anyone I've kept in touch with has been because we contact each other in equal amounts. If you find contact is always initiated by you then perhaps the friendship is much more important to you than it is to them.

Yeah not seen my 'best friend' since 1999, used to see each other regularly but it suddenly stopped.

Not that arsed. No really.

Yeah... I had friend for 4 years.. Did everything for her..... Spend 4000 dollars on her.. Helped her relocate 3 times.. Took care of her brother n admission stuff... Now she's stopped taking cause she finds me irritating :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.