Friends who just disappear

Happened to me with friends - we'd go home and away to City games, then one by one they'd get a girlfriend and all swear it wont change them and one by one they'd start missing the odd away and then all the aways.... then the odd home..... and then they were gone..... their life forever ruined and ankles chained....

Yeah... I had friend for 4 years.. Did everything for her..... Spend 4000 dollars on her.. Helped her relocate 3 times.. Took care of her brother n admission stuff... Now she's stopped taking cause she finds me irritating :(

I wonder if it was because you kept telling her how good you were to her
;)

683908936.jpg

Had a mate for 6 years when I worked in jersey in my twenties, worked in the same hotel, went travelling and lived a couple of streets away.
He left the hotel to work at a butchers and we would still go round each others gaffs and go out drinkig or a meal with our wives.
Then one day didn't hear from him for weeks, then bumped into him at a restraunt opening and he just blanked me, never knew why (though I found out later), that was it friendship dead. he stayed another year on the island then moved back home to London, I was told he wanted to invite me to his leaving do but didn't in the end, I would have gone as well and burried the hatchet.
At the time it was a shame but shit happens and on reflection I have wondered whether to get in touch but it's over 10 years now so the past.

I'd say my best friend and I communicate regularly but don't spend that much time in each other's company. When we get back together then it's like three months hasn't happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.