Fringe Centre halves to leave?

How do you see the future of Lati and Eric Garcia? Will they get first team minutes next season, or is it too early?
Next season is probably too early. I think that both of them has a good chance of making our first team. They are both incredibly calm on the ball, great passers and intelligent. Eric Garcia had 20 tough minutes against Liverpool, but apart from that, he has been very good all season. I can really see why we signed him. Hopefully at least one of the goes on the preseason tour

No guarantees of that at any team he goes to, his strengths are arguably more valuable the higher he goes and his weaknesses more costly in the lower leagues.

Smack on the money, a93:20. He is a clone of Stonesy. Same style, same physique, and his strengths are what Pep looks for. He goes to a lower league side and he will have to re-learn another form of defending!

Garcia really looks good. I hope he stays.

Will Denayer and Mangala ever go? They could learn from Hart, great servant and taking wage cut to find playing time. Might even get us a few quid when he goes too rather than hanging around for loyalty bonuses and signing on fees.

Garcia really looks good. I hope he stays.

Will Denayer and Mangala ever go? They could learn from Hart, great servant and taking wage cut to find playing time. Might even get us a few quid when he goes too rather than hanging around for loyalty bonuses and signing on fees.

Learn from Hart? Denayer and Managala have taken a number of loans, just as Hart has done.

As said by others Garcia looked very good on tour, so am surprised he is missing from the squad for Wembley

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.