From A Effing Rangers Fan

Ricster

Here's a little conversation i'm having with him, i honestly think he is a closet rag.

Ric Ireland
Official Parade Figures As Released By Greater Manchester Police:

Manchester City: 164,568
Manchester United: 38,123
about an hour ago · Privacy:Friends only · LikeUnlike ·

Tom Ingall and Mike Mcfc Kiernan like this.
o
Andrew Ross
As a neutral here I can see you are trying to use these stats to wind up united fans? If I was a supporter of united the only thing that woul interest me was titles, united 19 city 2? Is it? Best to keep the ribbings to yourself when your clubs no that successful Ric.
57 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike
o
Ric Ireland
We are just at the begining of writing another page in our history Andy, every club has to start somewhere, and if you speak to United fans, they'll tell you there wasn't a league before the Premiership started. One United fans have gone ab...out for years is City not winning a trophy for 35 years. The thing is, if they look back through history, they'll actually find they didn't win anything for 37 years. Rather be dead than red.See more
45 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Andrew Ross These owners have had 3 full seasons and failed to deliver the title. That compared to what Chelsea done is a very poor show
43 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Ric Ireland Chelsea were already a top 4 side, and our Owner, not owners, also came in and gave a new manager, who wasn't their choice, a full season and a half to prove his worth at the club. Shows a bit of class to me, not so much a poor show.
31 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Andrew Ross No offfence to you city fans but give me as a neutral the choice of a single ticket for old trafford of a season ticket for city I'd be watching united every time pal.
4 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Ric Ireland You'd have too pick United anyway, there is no way Greater Manchester Police would allow Rangers fans back into Manchester. ;)
about a minute ago · Like

Ricster said:
Here's a little conversation i'm having with him, i honestly think he is a closet rag.

Ric Ireland

o
Andrew Ross
As a neutral here I can see you are trying to use these stats to wind up united fans? If I was a supporter of united the only thing that woul interest me was titles, united 19 city 2? Is it? Best to keep the ribbings to yourself when your clubs no that successful Ric.
o
Ric Ireland
We are just at the begining of writing another page in our history Andy, every club has to start somewhere, and if you speak to United fans, they'll tell you there wasn't a league before the Premiership started. One United fans have gone ab...out for years is City not winning a trophy for 35 years. The thing is, if they look back through history, they'll actually find they didn't win anything for 37 years. Rather be dead than red.See more
o
Andrew Ross These owners have had 3 full seasons and failed to deliver the title. That compared to what Chelsea done is a very poor show
o
Ric Ireland Chelsea were already a top 4 side, and our Owner, not owners, also came in and gave a new manager, who wasn't their choice, a full season and a half to prove his worth at the club. Shows a bit of class to me, not so much a poor show.
o
Andrew Ross No offfence to you city fans but give me as a neutral the choice of a single ticket for old trafford of a season ticket for city I'd be watching united every time pal.
o
Ric Ireland You'd have too pick United anyway, there is no way Greater Manchester Police would allow Rangers fans back into Manchester. ;)
United support is all about trophies. City's support is all about the joy of following City, trophies are a bonus.

If City go without trophies the reason for supporting the club remains, if United go without trophies, then their supporters have lost their one true reason for lending their support.

If that weren't true, they wouldn't go on and on about trophies so much. The amount of trophies your chosen club has won should never be used as proof or justification of your support. City fans know this, United fans do not.

I saw your status before and was going to comment untill i saw this numpty trying to be impartial in a very raggy way. Definately in denile about who he supports this kid

Mëtal Bikër said:
Ricster said:

Ric Ireland

o
Andrew Ross
o
Ric Ireland
o
o
o
o
United support is all about trophies. City's support is all about the joy of following City, trophies are a bonus.

If City go without trophies the reason for supporting the club remains, if United go without trophies, then their supporters have lost their one true reason for lending their support.

If that weren't true, they wouldn't go on and on about trophies so much. The amopunt of trophies your club has won should never be used as proof or justification of your support. City fans know this, United fans do not.

Well said. It could be said that all the younger United fans haven't got a clue how good or bad they are as fans. Support isn't measured by how well you follow your team through the periods of success it is about how well you follow your team when they are playing poorly and are under pressure. Quite simply, United haven't had that in 20 years.

It's just starting to show what we as City fans have always known though, when the going gets tough, a lot wont be able to handle supporting a losing team.

It's not about trophies won, it's about relative achievement in the context of what resources your team has/had.

That's why people support the likes of conference teams, for them just getting in the league is a huge achievement. This is what fans like this guy just don't understand. I can't help but feel you might be wasting your breath mate, these kind of people just can't comprehend that.

Still nice comeback at the end ;)

Mëtal Bikër said:
Ricster said:

Ric Ireland

o
Andrew Ross
o
Ric Ireland
o
o
o
o

If that weren't true, they wouldn't go on and on about trophies so much. The amount of trophies your chosen club has won should never be used as proof or justification of your support. City fans know this, United fans do not.

That's so good that I've just shamelessly nicked it and stuck it on the comments page of the Youtube "parades" video that interpol knocked up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.