from an extremley good source

Lemon7277

THE WIFE HAS JUST TOLD ME SANTA IS COMIN WEDNESDAY...COME ON BOYS LETS CHILL ITS CHRISTMAS AND ALL WILL BE WELL COME THE END OF MAY

lol
on this note lets get rid of hughes on monday morning pay him his compensation then he can have a stress free christmas at home with his family with plenty of money and he'll never be back at our club again.
everyones a winner that way

tommcfc said:
lol
on this note lets get rid of hughes on monday morning pay him his compensation then he can have a stress free christmas at home with his family with plenty of money and he'll never be back at our club again.

And what about our stress-filled Christmas??!!

scall1 said:
tommcfc said:
lol

And what about our stress-filled Christmas??!!

we can make our stress filled christmas be forgotten when we assign a decent manager and sign some class players in january. our league position won't help but i think a bigger name would.

dr mcfc is mine said:
THE WIFE HAS JUST TOLD ME SANTA IS COMIN WEDNESDAY...COME ON BOYS LETS CHILL ITS CHRISTMAS AND ALL WILL BE WELL COME THE END OF MAY

Doesn't matter if Santa is coming on Wednesday, he still can't play until January

has he got the sack for someone !!! lets start company dont get booked dunne no o\g johno get off the beer elano stop givin the ball away vessell please score joe stop kesper goin the nets ireland keep ur pants up. and all you sick notes get back to work so m\h has a full squad to pick from ..... ps t ben halm keep sittin on that bench then we might start winnin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.