from an extremley good source

MCFC_Freestyler said:
BlueDune said:
Doesn't matter if Santa is coming on Wednesday, he still can't play until January

he means father christmas

I think he knows that - it's called a pun...

On the subject of a certain Mr S. Claus signing for mcfc - he's fat, old, has a ponchant for pies (mince) and brandy and only works one day a year... I'd pick him over Vassel or Ben Haim any day

tommcfc said:
lol
on this note lets get rid of hughes on monday morning pay him his compensation then he can have a stress free christmas at home with his family with plenty of money and he'll never be back at our club again.
everyones a winner that way

Apparently he doesn't do Christmas personally, he just observes from a distance and leaves it to one of his assistants to carve the Turkey etc

MCFC_Freestyler said:
BlueDune said:
Doesn't matter if Santa is coming on Wednesday, he still can't play until January

i had an extremely good source last night, a mix of red pepper's and plum tomatoes. very nice it was too.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
BlueDune said:

i had an extremely good source last night, a mix of red pepper's and plum tomatoes. very nice it was too.

tommcfc said:
lol
on this note lets get rid of hughes on monday morning pay him his compensation then he can have a stress free christmas at home with his family with plenty of money and he'll never be back at our club again.
everyones a winner that way

Apparently he doesn't do Christmas personally, he just observes from a distance.
One of his assistants carves the bird etc, although ultimately Hughes chooses which bird

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.