Froome

Donald trump was on telly earlier saying he was doing a great job. You’ll always find an idiot to say what you want given the right sum. Cycling along with athletics is tarnished beyond reasonable interest because of doping. It doesn’t stop with those sports.

Like a salbutamol inhaler.
From Wikipedia:

There is no compelling evidence that salbutamol and other β2 agonists can increase performance in healthy athletes. In spite of this, salbutamol required "a declaration of Use in accordance with the International Standard for Therapeutic Use Exemptions" under the 2010 WADA prohibited list. This requirement was relaxed when the 2011 list was published to permit the use of "salbutamol (maximum 1600 micrograms over 24 hours) and salmeterol when taken by inhalation in accordance with the manufacturers’ recommended therapeutic regimen."

It seems like if you don't actually have asthma, it won't actually do anything for you.

Donald trump was on telly earlier saying he was doing a great job. You’ll always find an idiot to say what you want given the right sum. Cycling along with athletics is tarnished beyond reasonable interest because of doping. It doesn’t stop with those sports.
No, but these sports are uniquely placed to take advantage of them. You could definitely get a performance boost by taking drugs in football, but it's not going to make you more talented with the ball, more tactically aware or more intelligent with your passing and movement.

I’m not 100% convinced about Froome but recent revelations don’t look promising. I’m 100% convinced that Wiggins/Sky were doing something wrong with the TUEs.

All this BS about level playing fields is just that, BS. I want these drugs, which are PEDs, to level the playing field but don’t consider the benefits I get from being part of a professional team as an unfair advantage over other riders who don’t have the luxury.

I always laugh at athletes who have massive advantages of money, medical assistance, dietitians, pro trainers etc when you compare what some poor unsupported athletes receive. Is that a level playing field?

Froome is dodgy as fuck a level playing field means Froome gets a ban for this. Sky and Froome are the new Armstrong. I think they need to take a step on all things like this. Froome aint clean and nowhere near it. Its natural all the riders are on something fuck it the amount of miles they cycle there bodies cant handle that pressure. But if there trying to do the clean cycling ban them who have positive tests. 1 ban if they do it again a life time ban.

No, but these sports are uniquely placed to take advantage of them. You could definitely get a performance boost by taking drugs in football, but it's not going to make you more talented with the ball, more tactically aware or more intelligent with your passing and movement.
It might make you faster and less likely to get injured.

Not an expert with salbutamol and it effects on endurance athletes at all. But..we all know that the teams, individuals, cars, horses,bikes etc are wealthier then the governing bodies of the sports they represent and so have the ability to push the accepted substance limits beyond the testing capabilities. There’s a few important words slotted into the research on the use of salbutamol with athletes like ‘compelling’ ‘may have’ ‘significant’. When words like this are used you have to look at the funding for the research etc. With the right amount of funding anything can be concluded.

I’m not 100% convinced about Froome but recent revelations don’t look promising. I’m 100% convinced that Wiggins/Sky were doing something wrong with the TUEs.

All this BS about level playing fields is just that, BS. I want these drugs, which are PEDs, to level the playing field but don’t consider the benefits I get from being part of a professional team as an unfair advantage over other riders who don’t have the luxury.

I always laugh at athletes who have massive advantages of money, medical assistance, dietitians, pro trainers etc when you compare what some poor unsupported athletes receive. Is that a level playing field?
You’ll be comparing the cost of the city squad with that of Bournemouth, if you’re not careful.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.