Froome

The bikes are scanned after the race. Mech doping is not possible anymore.
The scanning machinery relies on the same engineering knowledge that builds the concealed motors. There’s always someone, somewhere who will be one step ahead of the rules. Always.

The scanning machinery relies on the same engineering knowledge that builds the concealed motors. There’s always someone, somewhere who will be one step ahead of the rules. Always.
They IR scan the bikes. You can see through the carbon to everything inside.
The only one who's tried it in a high level race was a female mountain biker. She was caught.

good to know what we all suspected.

What that he has broken no rules and has asthma for which he medicated within the rules and is tested for on an almost daily basis given his standing in the sport?

failed a test, end of.

No he hasn’t failed a test, read the actual statement instead of listening to the headline.

He has broken no rules it’s that simple.

Look hate in him by all means, neither I or himself won’t give a fuck but it’s a tad sad and desperate that many instead of enjoying what the greatest British cyclist in history has and will still achieve instead can’t wait for him to be found out as a cheat.

The French I can understand as they are jealous fuckers but our own public?

No he hasn’t failed a test, read the actual statement instead of listening to the headline.

He has broken no rules it’s that simple.

Look hate in him by all means, neither I or himself won’t give a fuck but it’s a tad sad and desperate that many instead of enjoying what the greatest British cyclist in history has and will still achieve instead can’t wait for him to be found out as a cheat.

The French I can understand as they are jealous fuckers but our own public?

Wiggins is greater, and if you exceed levels of alcohol when being tested by the coppers, it's a failed test, no excuses here just because it's asthma medication, especially because he was so keen to sully Wiggins name just because Wiggins managed to win the tour and the Olympics unlike him.

Fairytale Froome, just like Fairytale Farah really, myths.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.